reality sets in
Got back from Italy late saturday night, and it’s been a lot of reality hitting me in the face ever since. before I list everything, Italy was great. The vatican is the most amazing place i’ve ever been. Pictures will be uploaded soon. so here’s what’s hit me since i’ve been home:
- 2 summer classes started last week, so i have to catch up and do the current work
- allergies are killing me one tissue at a time
- estate grass needs cut, house needs repaired, and it’s sucking out money from us
- room is a wreck
- going to miss another month for recording
- bathtub leaked into the livingroom ceiling, so i have to repair both. joys of being a home owner
- not going to have any renters come june 17th, gotta find someone, or two, fast.
- got a new job working downtown, daylight, so lots of prep work before i can move over.
- have to spend money to get airconditioning back in the truck
- never got my estimate on my truck from being hit
- lots of other little things