Let me fill you in
So, first post in a long time. I have been thinking in the past week…who the EFF am I and what happened this year?!!?! 2006 was definitely a year for major changes. Let’s recap:
- Started Drinking at new years
- Darn near killed myself snowboarding in Colorado
- Promotion at work to level 2 – 4pm to midnight
- Bought a Truck! 2001 dodge Ram 1500. Pictures to wind up here eventually…
- Dad’s estate stuff still not resolved! Incompetent lawyers!
- Bought and moved into a house in July!
- Realized a relationship with a girl I had always dreamed about…if only til the end of summer.
- Had my financial details posted in the Post Gazette.
- Started working as the midnight-8am supervisor at work, also have to drive 45 minutes to new building (SUCK!!!)
- Serah Got Married on her birthday!
- Helped Dallas move to Las Vegas! What a trip! 36 hour drive
I think those are the major points…still going to school, surprisingly i’ve kept up my workout routine ~fairly~ well all year. Slacked a few weeks here and there, and couldnt do anything after colorado for a while, but atleast I have been able to maintain it. Lots of other odds and ends, but wow, what an important year, and I have no blog to show for it! Travesty!3,074 views